Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When we first got here, Quinn saw this
pizza cone in the freezer section of the
grocery store and wanted to try it.
So, this morning before leaving for Paris, we
remembered it!




We all tried it and IT WAS GOOD!!





Hauling all our luggage to the Huy train station.




:) One of the perks of my ankle injury, is that
all I have to carry is a bag of sandwiches
and a banana :)




The train to Paris takes 2 hours from Belgium, and goes
about 200 miles per hour. Pretty awesome.
We passed the time by playing cards...




and Ticket to Ride.




The train conductor came by to check
tickets, and he was stopped in his tracks
by the game ;) He asked a lot of questions
and then commented, "I'm a train
man!" Well, yes, you certainly are :)





Arrival in Paris





Trying to enter the code to our apartment.




The apartment is really pretty.
I know we will enjoy our stay here.




Staying in touch with those at home.




French onion soup...the real stuff!




The Sacre Couer and it's million steps :)
My ankle has really held up well, considering.




Four birds on a wire...enjoying the view of Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Your apt looks so nice...that's really the way to go when staying in one place for awhile. Have fun!!! SANDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Paris and eat some macarons for me (caramel beurre sale are my favs)!

    ReplyDelete