Thursday, August 19, 2010

Croissants for breakfast, yum!





Me, wearing my cute pin I bought yesterday :)





Lots of room to spread out on the metro this morning.
We have a lot of sightseeing planned today.
Our last day.






Chip standing in front of St. Louis.
St. Chappelle





Crazy stairway to the restroom in our restaurant.





Megan and I were watching what the very
slim frenchwoman, to my left, had for lunch.
Salad, bread, and wine.
I'm guessing my Beef Bourguignon is not going to have
the same result for me.





Here's proof that my ankle is better.
Climbing the steps along the River Seine.





Chip and Quinn taking naps in the
park by the Eiffel Tower.





Quinn loves to have his picture taken with me.






Meg and I decided to have a sketch done of the
two of us. The artist's name was Alexandria and
she was from Poland. So cute.





My turn.
It was a fun experience.





My girl & me in front of the Eiffel Tower.
So happy that I will see her again in just 7 months!





Great photo of one of our favorite
churches in Paris.
The Sacre Couer





Hands down. The best son-in-law in the world.
Eating our last dinner in Paris, ham and cheese crepes.





Au Revoir dear Paris.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh -- Paris ---

    I beg to differ, but Clay is one of the three best sons-in-law in the world -- I have the other two :-)

    Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and fun pictures! So glad you had such a great time there and with your kids. It does help to know it won't be so long til you see them again. Have a safe trip home!! SANDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Mama! It was a great trip! Can't wait to see you all again in no time flat :)

    ReplyDelete