Friday, August 13, 2010


A spontaneous hug between brother and sister.
Then I ruined the moment by making them hold it
while I ran to get my camera.
So, then it turned into an awkward moment :)





This girl is making a sandwich we have all
heard about. A baguette, a sausage, covered
in french fries with a sauce on top.





Here she is.
The Mitraillete




Two really happy guys.




I love this picture of Quinn...on Megan's
pink pillow, using my pink laptop :)




Megan and I spent the afternoon hitting all her
favorite thrift shops.
We walked....




and walked.




Cute hat on a cute girl...she has been eagerly waiting
for the grand opening of this shop.




Two tired shoppers ending the day with Italian food :)

2 comments:

  1. love all the pictures and comments! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of those subs. Quinn get off the computer and go to a castle or something.

    ReplyDelete